· Credit Card Payments: guests are encouraged to prepay or pay via credit card or contactless payment. Receipts will be emailed to guests where possible.
· Key Cards: are disinfected with reliable and completely safe disinfectants, while we are working with our partners to streamline this service further for your convenience.
· Signs: look out for special Safe Stay/Covid 19 signage with hotel guidelines - these signs are there help keep both guests and staff safe within the guidelines and are updated regularly with WHO and HSE advice.
· Social distancing: a two-metre rule applies for using lifts, sitting, or moving around the hotel. Restaurant, bar, and lobby furniture will be rearranged to help assist the distancing and will be updated accordingly.
· Hand sanitiser dispensers: these are situated around the hotel, including the Reception, Gallery, Lounge, lift lobbies, and at every entrance and exit.
· Bedrooms: cleaning and maintaining rooms we focus on high-contact areas and hard surfaces (switches, handles, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, telephone, TV controls, bed and linen, bathrooms surfaces etc).
· Restaurants and Bars: The Gallery and The Lounge are operating with reduced seating capacity to allow for a minimum of two metres between each table. Table capacities are limited as per Government and HSE guidelines. All tables are disinfected after each use. Buffet and carvery service order will be replaced by offering a menu to all our guests which will be served to your table. Tables will not be furnished with condiments; these will be provided on request in individual sachets.
· Public area cleaning: dedicated employees sanitises all public areas regularly including guest lifts, doors, call buttons, handrails, front of house toilets and hotel entry doors.
For Our Employees
· Training: Our staff have received full training, and will receive further training continuously to facilitate the implementation of our Safe Stay programme and hygiene procedures.
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): appropriate PPE is worn by all employees based on their responsibilities in line with HSE and IHF guidelines.
· Cleaning products: our hotel uses reliable and completely safe disinfectants to clean all areas of the hotel in line with the regulations.
Our Duty Of Care To Guests
· Our Safe Stay programme is our commitment to making your experience with us a safe one, and importantly as comfortable as possible. We will continue to monitor and update these controls as new measures are introduced or recommended.
· We look forward to welcoming you all back to the Imperial Hotel and assure you that all interaction will be positive, warm, and hospitable and to help everyone involved enjoy what is the new normal, for now.
Follow Our Facebook Page for updates.