The newly refurbished Imperial Hotel Dundalkis currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Bartender.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 1+ years similar bar tending experience in a well known busy bar/restaurant environment
- Cocktail making experience
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Ability to exceed customers expectations
- Be a real team player
- Excellent presentation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Legal rights to work in Ireland
- Display excellent hospitality through positive personality with both guest and co-workers.
- Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the food & beverage outlet.
- Take responsibility for both opening and closing the outlet.
- Clear, concise communication with the kitchen team.
- Responsible service of alcohol.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Work as a team.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Honor all work-related requests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Be knowledgeable of both food and beverage menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
- Ability to operate the point of sale equipment.
Previous experience in a similar role in a high end bar or 4* hotel property is preferable.
Please email your CV along with any relevant experience to email@example.com