The Imperial Hotel is currently recruiting for the position of Full Time Breakfast Chef.
The Ideal candidate will: .
Have similar work experience as Commis Chef Level
Be enthusiastic and vibrant in their outlook & cooking;
Have a willingness to learn and develop their career further;
Have a proven ability to manage their work time accordingly;
Ability to work under pressure
Have an excellent understanding & comply with all HACCP regulations;
Flexibility to work shifts - breakfast, weekends and bank holidays.
Ideally have previous experience in Pastry/Patisserie Section
- Ensure every service is being prepped and served as per company standard;
- Adhere to all health and safety policies;
- Support the kitchen team and create effective working relationship with colleagues and managers;
- Be flexible with regard to working hours in order to handle any unexpected requirements
- Work as part of the Kitchen team to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, ensuring the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained
- Prepare all ingredients for service to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
- Ensure all special requests made by guests are met
- Prepare dishes to the required specifications
- Ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications
- Promote a positive working atmosphere at all time
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please email your CV along with any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org