Operations Manager is responsible for taking care of various functions performed in the organisation. The operations manager is also responsible for supporting existing management team in delivering successful operations, achieving the hotel objectives and improving profitability.
- Overseeing delivery of consistent quality customer experiences in all food and beverage outlets in the hotel including banqueting / functions
- Responsible for high standards of health & safety, hygiene, customer service
- Contributing to initiatives to develop business, improve staff skills and guest satisfaction
- Planning & implementing strategies with other HOD’S to attract guests to hotel
- Evaluate employees performance & pin point weaknesses
- Train staff were necessary to improve customer service
- Ensure employees are working along the rules & regulations within hotel guidelines
- Provide the customer/guest with an unrivalled customer service in all of the facilities, by driving the customer service agenda among the team
- Generate revenue by attracting customers from around the world to be guests at our establishment.
- Meeting with potential clients to arrange conferences/business lunches are some of the primary job duties together with planning sales promotions, set sales goals, and train staff.
- Possessing complete knowledge of all of the services the hotel offers is important for making a successful sale.
- Ad hoc sales duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Speak fluent English
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong IT skills and have excellent communication skills
- Be well presented and highly professional
Please apply with your CV and cover note outlining your meaningful experience to: